Imagine a workplace where all of your data comes together in the one place without the need for double-entry of information into various systems.
e.g. you might currently be entering your Employee Details into your accounting/payroll system, outlook, Spreadsheets, Word Documents.
If you have your systems integrated or linked, it is possible to bring up their details automatically.
Integrated solutions can be designed using Microsoft Access or a an ASP.net Web Application.
- Create Employee Record in Payroll System with details of DOB, start date, phone, address, email address pay rate etc
- Create a letter of offer using Word where details (most of which were entered into Payroll system in Item 1)
- Convert letter to PDF and/or print a hard copy.
- Possibly email letter of offer to new Employee as well as print hard copy for signature.
- Record training done by employee in a spreadsheet
- Record changes in remuneration
- Record keys that have been allocated to the employee in a spreadsheet
- Keep track of employee requests for days off
- Create a roster allocating shifts to employees, whilst also monitoring the cost of labour
- Calculate hours worked per employee at each pay rate (depending on which penalty rates apply) for entry into the payroll system
- Report on Labour Costs vs Sales